Communications Officer (m/f/d) – internal applicants only (20AA002)
Job Start: 01 April 2020
Location: Könneritzstraße 47, Leipzig, Germany
Contract: 50% contract (20 hours per week), initially time limited contract of employment for two year, extension possible
We are seeking a Communications Officer to start on 01 April 2020.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Assisting the LIS board
- Directly reporting to the mangaging directors
- Coordinating the establishment and maintenance of steering committees, which may consist of LIS staff members, LIS parents, external stakeholders and LIS board members
- Streamlining the communication between school management, board and steering committees and also functioning as the primary contact person for the board and steering committees
- Planning of meetings as well as preparing and distributing meeting agendas and additional materials regarding board meetings and meetings of steering committees
- Preparing written summary of agenda recommendations, action plans, and minutes regarding board meetings and meetings of steering committees
- Compiling any necessary information for the stakeholders
- Creating mailings, presentations and reports for the LIS board and LIS steering committees
- Have experience in coordinating projects
- Have a structured and independent working style
- Have an ability to safeguard the confidential nature of the discussions and information
- Bring along an excellent time management, organizational and project management skills
- Be focused, positive attitude, flexible, and proactive
- Bring a solution focus: take ownership of requests and provide customized solutions for the respective situations
- Be resourceful in information gathering/researches
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Professional working experience with MS Office
This position is for internal applicants only and will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is identified.
It should also appeal to interested candidates who would like to adjust the number of hours of their current contract, with prior permission of the school management, and extend it by this job position.
The LIS strives for equal distribution of gender as well as for diversity.
Please apply only via our online application tool.
Back to list