Learning to be a Citizen of the World.
To provide an excellent international education in English, to children of all backgrounds, thereby supporting the regional community and promoting international understanding.
- We create a safe and stimulating learning environment in which our students can discover and develop their intellectual, physical, social and creative potential.
- We help our students to be happy, well-balanced, ethical individuals who work effectively and willingly with others.
- We educate our students to think and act with openness to the perspectives, values and traditions of other cultures and communities.
- We enable our students to understand and express ideas and information confidently and creatively in more than one language.
- We employ caring, committed and talented international staff, and provide them with the training, the resources and the environment to further develop their professional skills.
- We uphold the principles of equality of opportunity and fair treatment of all individuals.
- We embrace diversity as an essential part of our learning environment.
- We respect ourselves, we respect each other and we respect our environment.
- We value honesty, fairness and integrity.
- We recognise that we are fortunate and assume our responsibility to make a positive contribution to society.