The process for submitting an online application involves the following three steps:
In order to submit your application, you will need to log into your account. Should you have no account yet, you will need to create an account first by registering yourself. To do so, please click on the Register button and follow the process. After you have registered, you will receive an email which asks you to confirm registration. In case you do not receive an e-mail please check your SPAM folder and the SPAM settings of your mailbox.
Once you confirm your registration, you can log into your account with your registered username and password.
If you have already created an account in the past, you may directly log into your account without following the registration process again.
Log in here with your username (email id) and password to start or resume the online application process.
Enter your username and password here in order to log in on the website:
3. Online Application
The online application process requires the completion of three steps described below. This can also be done in multiple sessions, saving the entries during each session and returning to the online application at a later time.
- Create a data record for your child/children
- Key in information or edit/update an application record for your child/children, providing as much information as possible.
- Submit your application(s).
Required documents to be uploaded
When filling in the application form you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Copy of birth certificate, passport or identity card
- Two recent reports (applying for G2 and above)
- Medical Certificate due to German Measles Protection Law (please see Download box)
(to be sent in directly via e-mail to Ms Hölzel)
Director of Admissions
T: +49 341 39377 634
F: +49 341 39377 900 500
- Medical Certificate: Measles Protection ENG/GER
- Parent Information: New Law Measles Prevention ENG/GER
- Umsetzung Masernschutzgesetz (in GERMAN only)
- German/Deutsch Kindergarten Data Protection Package
- German/Deutsch Primary Data Protection Package
- German/Deutsch Secondary Data Protection Package
- English Kindergarten Data Protection Package
- English Primary Data Protection Package
- English Secondary Data Protection Package