Sign Out Assistant (m/f/d) – Part-time (Minijob) - as leave cover (20LA002)
Job Start: 01 August 2020
Location: Leipzig International Kindergarten, Karl-Heine-Straße 95, Leipzig, Germany
Contract: Part-time (Minijob, up to 15 hours per week based on current minimum wage), time-limited contract until 30 September 2020
Leipzig International School is an independent non-profit day school for students from Nursery to Grade 12. It provides a high-quality international education, conducted predominantly in English, to children of all backgrounds; thereby supporting a diverse community and promoting international understanding. Over 190 staff members from all over the world work together to create a stimulating and exciting learning environment for our children whose families come from over 70 countries. Established in 1992, the school has grown and developed significantly over the past years. It operates at two locations: on Könneritzstraße (School, Grades 1 through 12) and on Karl-Heine-Straße (Leipzig International Kindergarten). Our Leipzig International Kindergarten, opened in June 2014, provides over 270 children aged 1 to 6 with a full-day, year-round, early education programme, which aims at supporting each child’s personal, social, academic, physical and emotional development in an international setting.
Are you interested in becoming part of an international team? Do you believe that education is about learning how to become a citizen of the world?
We are seeking a part-time Sign Out Assistant to join our dynamic Kindergarten Team starting 01 August 2020.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Security overviews for our sign out procedure from 3 to 6 pm
- Ensure that parents sign out their children
- Ensure sure that pick up permission is up to date for the person picking up the child
- Check ID’s if necessary
- Engaging and interacting with the children and parents as a positive adult role model while they leave/ greet and say good bye to children and parents
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- English language proficiency
- Communication skills
- The ability to quickly and calmly assess situations, process information and act accordingly
What working at LIS is about:
- A dynamic and diverse workplace
- A multicultural team
- The chance to engage in the life of the International School in the beautiful city of Leipzig
The Leipzig International School strives for equal distribution of gender as well as for diversity.
The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is identified.
Please only apply via our online application tool.
Back to list