Nurse / Medical Student (m/f/d) as Minijob / on freelance basis / invoicing (20AA005)
Job Start: at your earliest convenience
- Könneritzstraße 47, 04229 Leipzig
- Karl-Heine-Straße 95, 04229 Leipzig
- Gleisstraße 1, 04229 Leipzig
Contract: Minijob / on freelance basis / invoicing; max. 10 h/week
Leipzig International School is an independent non-profit day school for students from Nursery to Grade 12. It provides a high-quality international education, conducted predominantly in English, to children of all backgrounds, thereby supporting a diverse community and promoting international understanding. Over 190 staff members from all over the world work together to create a stimulating and exciting learning environment for our children whose families come from over 70 countries. Established in 1992, the school has grown and developed significantly over the past years. It operates at two locations: on Könneritzstraße (School, Grades 1 through 12) and on Karl-Heine-Straße (Kindergarten).
We are looking for a nurse or medical student to test our staff for SARS-CoV-2 using POC (quick test) or PCR tests.
You will receive training by the medical practice (if required) before starting to test.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist with the planning and organisation of testing our staff members
- Conduct PCR-tests in a caring, supportive and confidential manner
- Submit the tests to our collaborating medical practice
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Customer service oriented
- Friendly and positive, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Skilled at general organizing and administrative processes
- Able to remain calm and discreet in a busy environment, while maintaining an overview
- Official qualification as a medical nurse or registered medical student
- Proficiency in English and German
- Experience of working in an internationally-minded and diverse working environment is preferred
What we offer:
- A multicultural community and a dynamic and diverse workplace
- A safe environment under strict hygiene regulations as set by the Sächsische Staatsministerium
- Please note: A Minijob contract does not offer insurance, so it is important that applicants are independently insured
LIS strives for equal distribution of gender as well as for diversity.
This position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
Please apply only via our online application tool.
Back to list