What we provide
- Early Childhood Education Experts working with all children
- A safe, warm, caring, and stimulating learning environment
- Research based high quality International curriculum
- Dual language development programme
- An excellent range of dedicated, child-friendly learning spaces (Group rooms, Music room, Art room, Children Kitchen, Soft Play Room, Indoor Sports Room, Library/Quiet Room)
- Additional Music, Sport, Art and German programme provided by specialists
- 8-weeks swimming unit in EY2 at no extra cost
- A spacious landscaped, well-resourced outdoor play area
- Counsellor, Nurse, and Learning Support services to meet individual student needs
- Experiential learning (e.g. field trips, classroom speakers, forest walks, outdoor class rooms)
- Strong family connections through regular communication using our online parent portal and digital portfolios
- Community Events reflecting our diversity (e.g. baby playgroup, family picnic, St. Martin’s lantern walk, Christmas concerts, Fasching)
- Family Style Dining room with options for healthy meals through an external caterer
Opening Hours & Holiday Programme
The International Kindergarten is open from Monday to Friday from 07:00 to 18:00 for 49 weeks of the year. Our programme follows the LIS school calendar dates and runs on a 3 term schedule. During the LIS term breaks in October, February, April, and July we run a holiday programme which can provide opportunities for children to mingle in mixed groups, work with different members of our team, and explore activities different from their usual routines. The programme is developed to help children become comfortable with working and building bonds within our wider community and link with our LIS site.
Whole School Nurse
We have a school nurse who notifies, educates and provides first care in a safe welcoming environment to the students, faculty and visitors of our school/kindergarten.
Please see here important information from our school nurse e.g. when should my child stay home from school/kindergarten.
Breakfast is provided for Nursery 1 and 2 children. For an additional charge lunch is served for all our Nursery and Early Years children. Click here for more information about our catering programmes.
T: +49 341 39377 570
F: +49 341 39377 577