Creativity, Activity, and Service
CAS stands for Creativity, Activity, and Service. It is at the heart of the IB Diploma Programme, as one of the three essential elements in every student's Diploma Programme experience (EE, TOK and CAS). It involves students in a range of activities alongside their academic studies throughout the Diploma Programme.
What are CAS requirements?
A CAS experience must:
• fit within one or more of the CAS strands
• be based on a personal interest, skill, talent or opportunity for growth
• provide opportunities to develop the attributes of the IB learner profile
• not be used or included in the student's DP course requirements.
Please see here some of our recent CAS projects:
- Supporting Women’s Shelter Leipzig
- Virtual Old Age Home Visit
- Christmas in a Shoebox
- Lumos Stark für Kids
- LIS Farmers Market
- Building a School Garden Stage
- School Garden Journal